Monday, November 26, 2007

Miz & Ryo wedding reception

It is not often that one finds the better half that he or she would choose to spend the rest of their lives with. I'm so happy for the both of you and I can still remember the first time I met the two of you; I could tell the two of you are destined to be together FOREVER.

Miz & Ryo, I wish the two of you the happiest of times together and may all your days be filled with many memorable moments.




In good company.

Mr & Ms Skinner!!! Parents of Miki.

Jason came over and had a drink with us.

Ryo's niece, Shiseru is the cutest little girl one can meet. Everybody says she has a "cool" attitude. But hey, she's a girl and it's only fair she does. If she doesn't, she wouldn't be one that mesmerized us. :)


Look at her dreamy eyes. Perhaps the two of you can have one too and maybe I can be her god-father :)